Urgent Hiring !
Position : Head of Marketing &Communication
Interested candidates forward your CV to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities
Developing online and offline projects with gaming and sports know-how to attract new customers for the agency
● Generating new business leads from games publishers and advertisers
● Increasing brand awareness and market share for clients
● Develop and grow ongoing client relationships
● Managing the marketing department’s staff
● Coordinating marketing strategies with related departments.
● Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
● Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns for clients.
● Preparing and presenting periodic reports to senior management.
● Evaluating and optimizing marketing and gaming industry trends, and lead the
team to discover new opportunities
● Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
● Drive the implementation of new innovations to improve virality, engagement
We are looking for someone that has;
● Strong knowhow in the gaming ecosystem, including game publishers,
advertiser brands, e-sports ecosystem, brand sponsorships and production.
● Strong interpersonal skills including relationship management and facilitation)
● Consumer oriented brand builder, and implementation driven personality who
understands all marketing disciplines and how to orchestrate them across
categories across all distribution channels.
● Ability to provide input and implement marketing strategy
● Great team player
● Being passionate and motivated about gaming industry
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
1. Fluent in English. Having Arabic ( both in spoken and written) as a primary or
secondary language is a plus
2. 8+ years of organizational skills experience in team management, project
management and budget management
3. 5+ years of marketing experience in the gaming, esports & events in MENA
Region. KSA experience is a plus
4. BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
5. Strong marketing experience of the full marketing mix, especially current tactics.
Eg: content and digital marketing.