Urgent Requirement; Assoc. Engineer-Mechanical/JADC Data Center Facility Monitoring & Control
3 to 5 Years experience in Operation and Maintenance in the relevant field for Diploma holders and 6 to 8 Years experience for ITI holders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Carries out day-to-day activities related to the Operation and Maintenance of Air-conditioning and Mechanical Systems in Data Center Building such as Chillers, Pumps, AHUs/HRUs, CCUs, Fluid Coolers, Water mist fire Suppression System etc.
2. Attends & performs the complex/non-routine maintenance functions of Air-conditioning and Mechanical Systems such as attend call-out duties and corrective works to ensure effective operation of Data center.
3. Organizes and controls the preventive maintenance activities related to the various Air-conditioning and Mechanical Systems working in the Data Center as per schedule.
4. Carry-out periodic inspections of all Mechanical appliances and equipment and systems as per schedule.
5. Carries-out modification works as required .
6. Organizes the collection & submission of operational documentation, work orders, service schedules, movement of fixed assets, inventory & local purchase requests in order to provide required Management information.